Friday 12 October 2012

Atterley Road Sale Picks

Atterley Road is one of my favourite online shops, so when I heard they had a sale on I was right there. Everything in the sale has up to 50% off, with most items having over 40% off! They have some truly beautiful items, so I recommend you go over and have a look before everything gets snapped up - you might pick up an absolute bargain!

Here are some of my favourite picks:

Atterley Road Clara pintuck top, was £95 now £45
Atterley Road Clustered bobble bead
necklace, was £45 now £29
Atterley Road Ruffle front blouse, was £89 now £49
Atterley Road Sycamore skirt, was £89 now £49
Atterley Road Selina sleeveless printed
top, was £89 now £49
Atterley Road Annabel dress, was £139 now £79

I hope you enjoyed them, I find their blouses in particular are always absolutely stunning so go and check them out! The link again is www.atterleyroad.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment