Saturday 13 October 2012

My Picks: Nine West Ankle Boots

One thing that caught my eye this week was the amazing range of ankle boots at Nine West! I think ankle boots are just the ideal footwear for autumn and winter, so I've been looking out for that perfect pair for quite a while. The ones from Nine West are really ideal for me, but so many of their shoes are so versatile and I can imagine them with so many different outfits that I'm really struggling to choose!

What I really like about Nine West is how they have a great range of flat boots as well, so you don't have to decide between looking stylish and being practical! Because let's face it, we don't want to wear heels all the time!! Some times we just need something comfortable for traipsing round the shops, and Nine West deliver!

Nine West Perfectpr, £135
These little ankle boots are so cute! I think they'd be perfect for wearing with a nice pair of jeans, they'd be so smart! They could really just give that extra polished edge to an outfit. And they're flat as well, so they'd be super-easy to wear - perfect for the school run!!

Nine West Digin, £165
I'm so excited for these boots, aren't they gorgeous?! I think you could dress them up or down, and they'd go really well with a skirt or jeans really. They've got enough height to make you walk tall, but the heel's chunky enough that you can walk easily without having to try and balance all the time!

Nine West Bestthing, £140
These are literally the perfect black ankle boots! They're dressy and they're classy, and they've got that beautiful snakeskin detailing to just add that little extra sparkle to them. I can see myself wearing these all through winter, with black tights they'd be amazing!

Nine West Icelandic, £155
Ahh I'm in love with these boots! I love everything about them - the fringing, the buckles, the little peeptoe, they're so adorable! I'd wear them with a skirt, with a thick woolly cardigan, with a fur gilet, we'd be inseparable!

Nine West Sosie, £130
I need a pair of these in my life. I firmly believe that everyone needs a pair of slouchy brown suede ankle boots, and these are the perfect mix of casual and chic that you can get away with wearing all the time! Again being flat they'd be great for the school run!

So that's my top 5 picks from all the Nine West ankle boots, which ones would you pick?


No comments:

Post a Comment